WAYS TO GIVE
Gifts by credit card or cash: Make a gift with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) or check made payable to the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation and mail to: Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation, 1851 Barclay Street, Muskegon, MI 49441
Give a gift of stock or of other appreciated assets.
Or, get creative:
- Choose to contribute to the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation as a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion gift. We'll send an acknowledgement card to the honored person when you provide us with their address.
- Request that gifts be made to the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation in lieu of flowers at a funeral. We'll make it easy for you. *If giving online, please note their name in the special instructions. Please check the box to share your mailing address with us so we can send you a thank you for your gift!
- Designate the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation to receive monies from a fundraising effort. We'll help.
Matching Gifts: As a benefit to employees, many companies offer to match gifts to MCC. Most corporations award a 1:1 match, while some elect to provide a greater matching amount to further promote their employees’ philanthropy. Companies will typically match a gift up to a year after its made, and some will even match gifts made by spouses.
Consider making an investment in the future of Muskegon Catholic Central:
- Establish an endowment fund with a minimum gift of $25,000.
- Make a planned gift through your estate. This can include one or more of the following:
- Make a bequest through a will or living trust.
- Establish a gift that provides income payment to you for life –– such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust.
- Name the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Confirm a charitable commitment with gift of real estate or appreciated securities.
Community Foundation for Muskegon County Fund: There are unique Michigan tax payer benefits of donating directly to the Muskegon Catholic Education Foundation Endowment Fund at the Community Foundation. Michigan tax payers can generate a total contribution worth more than three times its actual out-of-pocket cost.
Gifts in Kind: Gifts other than cash or securities. They are very important to Muskegon Catholic Central, as they provide incentive for our community to participate in silent and live auctions at events. Gifts in kind can also be used, in some cases, to defray the budget cost to the school of having to purchase an item. For more information or to give a gift-in-kind, contact Melanie Lyonnais, Event & Alumni Director, at 231.291.0348.
For more information, contact the Education Foundation at 231.755.1000. *All contributions are 100% tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.